Here’s your opportunity to live your dream! The newly completed Treehouse #3 on privately located on three square acres of native Hawaiian Forest is now for sale as a turnkey dream living/vacation/rental paradise, just 5 miles down the road from the Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park. Located at 3000 feet altitude, you get the fresh air minus the higher temperatures and humidity on the coastline 25 miles away.
Enjoy the Kilauea Volcano in a beautifully appropriated hand constructed, fully furnished off-grid genuine treehouse complete with state of the art Solar PV with battery, catchment water, plumbing/cesspool and 4 lanais facing each direction!
TREEHOUSE #3 FEATURES
– Turnkey Custom Built Handcrafted Genuine Treehouse
– Floor is 20 feet above forest and anchored in solid large Hawaiian Ohia trees with added rigid safety bracing
– Low property tax for primary residence owners
– 360 degree total large windows view with many full 8’ tall floor to ceiling safety glass panes looking into forest 20 ft. off ground. It’s a Genuine Treehouse!
– 4 separate triangular shaped lanais, each facing direction (N,E,S,W) with clear stargazing safety glass skylights. Also featuring a lanai outdoor eating & entertainment area.
– Handcrafted Ohia appointed 3.5’ high railings safely surrounding all lanais
– 13’ Open Beam living space with ceiling fan, full sliding glass doors and many open windows for the fresh island air
– Master queen bed sleeping nook
– Loft with queen bed (5’ ceiling room)
– Smooth Beautiful Cedar T&G walls
– Cedar Shake exterior (termite pest resistant)
– Off grid with 15 300W (4.5kW total) 2019 solar panels, Magnum inverter and charge controller
– Contractor Quality Solar PV installation and house wiring
– 8 x L16 batteries (~20kWh) for Solar PV storage
– 1/2 bath inside Treehouse adjacent to bdrm
– 1/2 bath in ground floor Bath House with adjacent private shower+tub
– Living Room Heating stove
– Full Turnkey Kitchen with 4-burner propane stove & Large Convection Oven
– Closed Secure street entry Gatehouse
– 200’ private forested raised wide boardwalk entrance from off street parking leads to a large ground deck that is fully covered directly under the 500 sq. ft. Treehouse floor footprint overhead
– Full Turnkey furnished bdrm, living room, including refrigerator, microwave, coffee — You can just show up and start living in a Native Hawaiian Forest!
– Hand crafted cedar cabinets
– 10’ long 2” deep white pine slab table for eating, working
– 8’ x 6’ x 6’ cemented cesspool with rebar
– 4800 gal. filtered rain water catchment
– Electric Water Pump and pressure tank
– Complete & Safe Outdoor Night Lighting
– Rare 3 Acre Square native forested lot never bulldozed
– A Perfect B&B Vacation Rental opportunity!
FOR SALE BY OWNER! Only Accepting Bitcoin!
Contact Owner/Master Builder Skye For Inquiries:
Photos by Jon Mikan www.mikanphotography.com